Are you a fan of 3D shooter games? Grab the weapon and fight online with millions of players all over the world in new online FPS Contra City. Choose the equipment you like among the variety of outfits.
Edkon Games GmbH is a professional gaming development company with over 10 years of gamedev experience. Our favourite genre is online multiplayer shooter and right now we're working on mobile shooters for IOS and Android. Our last game online FPS Modern Ops.
Modern Ops is dynamic free multiplayer PvP shooter with exciting and fun battles. Clash with other players worldwide with never-ending action in different modes. Use Killstreaks, change your ammunitions and skins to become the best player!
Are you a fan of shooting games? Grab the weapon and fight online with real players all over the world in new online FPS Contra City. Choose the equipment you like among the variety of outfits. You can look like commando, gangster, military, raper, biker and dozens of other characters. Show everyone who is the boss of the city!
Download FPS Crime Revolt and participate in the epic battle with brave teammates, fight with opponents and make cool new friends all around the world. Free action shooter game awaits you! Play with players worldwide and make fun!
We've already have the large database of our players that bring us inspiration for our future projects.
WHY WE DO THAT
We are a team of games players who try to bring our users with good quality products
Our team always tries to find progressive ideas and integrate new solutions to our games. We welcome new ideas and freedom thinking and give opportunity for their integration.
Most of our games are 3D online shooters so we have really big experience what our users really need. Open minded team help us with reaching it out.
Love what we do
We're all big fans of shooter games. Someone even from childhood. We try to make our games super exciting so our players can make real fun with their friends.
Our company pay much attention on teamwork and overall working atmosphere. Lead devs and Managers always help our less experienced specialists. Nevertheless the whole team may influence the dev process and provide new ideas or technology.
COME WORK AT EDKON GAMES
If you are a professional and think that you can join our team you can send us your resume:
- Support Manager
- Unity Developer
General Business Terms and Customer Information Edkon Games GmbH
I. General Business Terms
1. Domain of applicability 1.1. These General Business Terms (hereinafter referred to as "GBT") apply to all contracts between Edkon Games GmbH, Höhmannstr.5, 14193, Berlin, entered in the commercial register of the district court of Charlottenburg under the register number HRB 187102 (hereinafter referred to as "Edkon Games") and the users of the Internet applications offered by Edkon Games particularly in the form of application software (hereinafter referred to as the "App").1.2. Edkon Games shall not accept divergent, supplementary general business terms of the User, or those which conflict with these General Business Terms; they shall therefore not be included in this contract. This shall not apply if Edkon Games has consented to the inclusion of the User's GBT.
2. Subject matter of the Contract 2.1. The app concerns a free downloadable online game that can be played on mobile devices.2.2. To use the App, the User must have an Internet-ready mobile device with the following minimum technical requirements:2.2.1 Android 4.0.3 or higher, or2.2.2 iOS 9.0 or higher, or2.2.3 Windows 10 Mobile Phone 8.1 or higher as well as 1 GB or more of Random Access Memory (RAM).2.3. The App can be used free of charge; however, Users are free to purchase virtual items during gameplay (so-called "In-App Purchases"). The App can also be used without such In-App Purchases.
3. Conclusion of the Contract through the free use of the App 3.1. The App is distributed jointly via the sales platform for application software (hereinafter referred to as "Google App Store") by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA under the designation "Google Play Store" as well as the sales platform for application software operated by Apple Inc., Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014 under the designation "Apple App Store"; (the aforementioned sales platforms jointly referred to hereinafter as the "App Stores"). The user can download the app here in the respective app store by completing the order process offered by the provider of the respective app store.3.2. Once the app has been downloaded, the user must register for a player account. To do so, the user must select a user name and push the button labelled "register". 3.3. The User is directed to the registration form of the operator of the App Store he or she selected. Edkon Games urgently recommends taking note of the General Business Terms of the respective app store operator as Edkon Games has no possibility to influence the conclusion of the contract.
4. Conclusion of the contract in the event of In-App purchases 4.1. The User has the possibility of acquiring virtual items for a fee during gameplay.4.2. Acquisition occurs through the purchase of virtual currency, which can be exchanged for other virtual items during gameplay or through the direct acquisition of virtual items.4.3. Virtual items or virtual currency is acquired via the operator of the App Store selected by the user. In this case, it is recommended that the user takes note of the General Business Terms of the respective App Store operator.
5. Warranty 5.1. Liability without fault for compensation of incipient defects in accordance with Section 536a (1) German Civil Code (BGB) is excluded. 5.2. Subject to 5.1 of these General Business Terms, the statutory warranty rights shall apply.
6. Termination 6.1. The User may have his or her player account deleted at any time. 6.2. To do so, the User pushes the button labelled "My account" and pushing the button labelled "Delete account" in the overview that subsequently appears. The player account will be automatically deleted with immediate effect. The User also has the possibility of having the player account deleted by sending a request for deletion to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact data provided in the game credits. Edkon Games will delete the player account immediately upon receipt of the request to delete the player account.6.3. The right of both parties to extraordinary termination without notice shall remain unaffected. Edkon Games shall have, in particular, an extraordinary right to terminate if the User breaches the cardinal duties of these GBT after having received a warning in text form. 6.4. Every termination must occur in written form.
7. Right of modification 7.1. Edkon Games is entitled, at any time, to modify the functions of the App and further develop them. The User will receive notification in text form of any significant modification sent to the e-mail address he or she specified in the registration process within a specified period prior to the implementation of the modification.7.2. If the User does not agree to the significant changes to the App, he or she has the possibility of immediately deleting his or her player account and consequently ending the contractual relationship.
8. Liability 8.1. Edkon Games shall be liable in all cases of contractual and extra-contractual liability in the event of intent or gross negligence as prescribed by statutory provisions. 8.2. In other cases, Edkon Games – to the extent not otherwise provided for in 8.3 of these General Business Terms – shall only be liable if a contractual duty is breached whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and whose fulfilment the User may therefore regularly depend on (a so-called cardinal duty). In other cases, the liability of Edkon Games is subject to the provision in 8.3 of these General Business Terms.8.3. To the extent Edkon Games is liable in accordance with 8.1 of these General Business Terms, this liability shall be limited to damages, which Edkon Games has foreseen at the time the contract was concluded as a possible consequence of a breach of the contract or should have foreseen had it exercised the due diligence and care. Indirect damages and consequential damages, which are the result of defects in the performance of Edkon Games, are furthermore only eligible for compensation to the extent such damages can be typically expected with proper use of the service.8.4. Liability on the part of Edkon Games for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health and in accordance with the German Product Liability Act, shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
9. Set-off, rights of retention and assignment 9.1. The User shall only entitled to set off against legally established or undisputed claims vis-à-vis Edkon Games. The same applies to the assertion of rights of retention.9.2. The assignment of claims vis-à-vis Edkon Games to third parties is only possible with the written consent of Edkon Games. This particularly applies to the transfer of the player account to third parties.
10. Text form 10.1. Supplements and amendments to the agreements made between Edkon Games and the User including these General Business Terms must be made in writing in order to be valid.10.2. With the exception of managing directors or authorised signatories, the employees of Edkon Games are not entitled to make divergent verbal agreements.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction 11.1. German law shall apply. The foregoing provisions regarding the governing law apply to consumers only to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the country in which the consumer maintains its customary residence is not withdrawn (favourability principle).11.2. The place of performance for all services in connection with the business relationships in place with Edkon Games as well as the jurisdiction shall be the headquarters of Edkon Games if the user is not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if the User does not have any qualification jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or its place of residence or a customary residence is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to also appeal to another court of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected by this. 11.3. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the provider Edkon Games GmbH, Höhmannstr.5, 14193, Berlin Phone: (01525) 4790114E-mail: email@example.com 2. Information on the conclusion of the contract The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself as well as the possibilities for correction shall be governed by 3 and 4 of the General Business Terms (Part I). 3. Language of contract, storage of the contractual text German is the language of the contract.Edkon Games shall not store the complete contractual text and it shall not be available to the User. 4. Essential characteristics of the goods and services The essential characteristics of the game can be found in the description of the game in the respective app store. 5. Prices and payment terms The prices and payment terms result from the contractual relationship between the User and operator of the respective app store. 6. Statutory warranty rights The warranty rights are determined in accordance with 6 of the General Business Terms. 7. Term of the contract, termination Information relating to the term of the contract as well as the terms of termination are provided for under 7 of the General Business Terms.